General Terms and conditions and rules and information
Welcome to Our Online Reservation Platform. In this document, you will find all useful information about our online reservation system along with our terms & conditions. These terms & conditions are bonding between whoever shall access our product via Online Reservation System, XML and/or traditional manual booking methods.
General Rules and Policies
- This platform reserves the right to change and modify these terms and conditions at any time to update of new rules.
- We do not accept abuses of the system. The reservations are accepted from Our Platform. on the basis of "Good Faith"; it will not be permitted to hold spaces from successively reselling, resulting in cancellation. Any of misconduct as mentioned earlier, it's considered as “breach of contract” and will allow Our Platform the freedom of cancelling any booking and ending the contract in use.
- It is not accepted to use our system for solely price comparison. If no booking has been made in a period of One month consecutively, will allow Our Sales Team to end the contract in use.
- All of the information (written or in images) presented on the website are exclusive for use of This Platform. and they cannot be copied, printed or spread to a third party if not upon authorization of the same.
- For your protection, Our Platform. will not accept direct communications with your clients by phone, fax or e-mail or any other ways. It will be our responsibility to immediately inform you if this occurs.
- Your company will be totally responsible for the payment of the bookings implemented through our website.
- It is the agency's responsibility to enter the correct email address while signing up to Our Register application. Since this email address will be used for all communications regarding bookings made through the system, it is the agency's responsibility to provide the correct email address.
Booking Procedures, Rates and Fares
- All bookings must be made online through our B2B portal, XML or via e-mail and reservations will be confirmed based on availability.
- Once the reservations/requests are accepted and confirmed, our deposit, payment, cancellation, change, no-show, and refund/discount policies herein will apply.
- Upon booking the tickets in accordance with the instructions of the customer, our liability to make the payment shall become absolute not withstanding any claim, counterclaim or dispute or differences between customer and you.
- All claims, disputes, differences, action, complaints, grievances of whatsoever nature between the customer and you/ the traveler/ passenger with regard to the ticket booking or cancellation thereof of including delay or re-scheduling or cancellation of any flight and all matters pertaining thereto or arising there from shall be the sole concern and the responsibility of customer, airline and you/ passenger or traveler, as the case may be, and we shall not have any responsibility or liability in that respect. It is the obligation of the customer to ensure that it informs the traveler of the same.
- The prices are final at the time of confirmation. The booking will be finalized for the total amount confirmed on the system.
- Rates are confidential and must not be disclosed or used in negotiations with a hotel/supplier or a third party.
- We reserve the right to amend all rates quoted in the event of any changes in government taxes.
- Any such charges will affect new and existing bookings for passengers who have yet to stay at the hotel or utilize the service booked.
- At a certain time, bookings may have a price confirmed which is higher than the rate we publish and even the normal rack rate. This is usually due to a hotel charging because of a difficult or busy period (e.g. Trade fairs & sporting events) in this case the rate on the booking confirmation will supersede the normal rate published.
- The rates displayed on this system are valid for leisure use only. If the passenger of the agency is not traveling for leisure purposes and if it becomes known, our sales team cannot be held responsible if the hotel charges at the rack rate or higher rate than original booking.
- Dynamic rates and inventory - as we distribute also dynamic inventory (connected directly to the hoteliers CRSs where they perform current revenue management), for agencies/CLIENTs who have opted to stop their bookings upon or past cancellation deadlines, rates might be increased, and rooms might no longer be available on tour operator discount level, in the period between booking is made on our system and your reconfirmation to us to release the booking tosupplier.
- In the rates that are displayed in the system tourist, local or city taxes may not be included. City tax information might be displayed on the remarks part in the voucher but not always. If you are not sure you have to contact our sales team for more information.
Hotel reservation rules:
- Our booking engine can be used solely for the individual customers up to 9 PAX or 5rooms. The reservation offers to allocate in single, double, triple, or quadruple rooms or for a maximum of five people sorted out into single rooms.
- Hotel rates are per room per night and based on single, double, triple and quad occupancy as is applicable.
- Hotel has the right to cancel bookings made for more than 9 PAX or 5 rooms from the same agent and similar dates or to modify rates and booking conditions.
- During fair periods or specific events, the maximum number of PAX rule doesn't apply and the hotel has the right to cancel, modify rates and booking conditions after the confirmation.
- All of the information notes on the hotels and pictures are accurate; however, we cannot b e held responsible in any ways, if sometimes the results are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Our reservation system cannot guarantee the actual bedding type in the room or any special request like non-smoking room or high floor. Our sales team will forward such requests to the hotel but it will be subject to the availability of the hotel at the time of the arrival.
- In most hotels, NO additional bedding is provided for a child where the child is free or at a reduced price, sharing twin/dbl room with adults and breakfast may be charged for child on departure.
- You are not allowed to make a duplicate booking or spam the reservations with fake names, therein we will not take responsibility if provider/hotel release the room or cancel the reservations.
- Every single name in the reservation shall be real names because most hoteliers keep the right to use any of the passengers as the leader so for few numbers of hotels/providers unlike the most there is no guarantee that the leader name in the system would be the leader name in the hotel reservation system.
- In the unlikely event that the hotel, provider or even we have to make a major change or alteration to your booking, we will offer you:
- the option of accepting the change;
- purchasing alternative Arrangements of a similar standard to those originally booked if available (if the alternative is less expensive than the original Arrangements the difference will be refunded to you.
- if we are unable to offer you a suitable alternative cancelling the booking and receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us related to the impacted booking.
- Contracts with hotels are based on our suppliers selling to the leisure market. Should any guest on arrival be found to be a corporate client, the hotel/service provider has every right to waive the supplier's booking and charge the guest direct at the full rack rate. we cannot accept any responsibility if the you have a corporate rate agreement with the particular hotel/chain, and the hotel/service provider refuses to honor mentioned booking.
- A family plan will apply only if stated in the tariff. In order to apply, ages have to be provided when booking destinations where applicable.
Star Ratings & Accommodation Types
- The hotel's classification in stars mentioned in our system is the one stated by the hotel itself and it is possible to be changed at any time. our system aims only to give general information and cannot be held responsible for either the star rating or the hotel's information.
- Each supplier undertakes its own categorization of properties, which represents our view as to relative quality. These may differ from those published.
- Furthermore, the application of star ratings may vary in quality from country to country and should not be relied upon alone to indicate the quality of the accommodation.
- The type and size of rooms provided by a hotel (such as single, double) may also vary from country to country. It is up to you to independently check that the type of accommodation and services provided by each hotel meets your needs. An example of each room type is outlined below and these are guidelines only.
- Twin room Accommodation for two adults in a room with two beds. Bed sizes for this room type are usually "twin" in European hotels and "queen" in North America.
- Double room Accommodation for two adults in a room with one bed or sometimes two beds made up as one.
- Single room Accommodation for one adult in a room with one bed.
- Double/Twin room for sole use Accommodation for one adult in a room with one or two beds. This room type is suitable for accommodating one person only.
- Triple room Accommodation for three adults in a room with two or three beds. Bed sizes and arrangements may vary. A Triple room does not guarantee three separate beds. This may include a rollaway bed.
- Quad room Accommodation for four adults in a room with two, three or four beds. This may include rollaway beds. Arrangement of beds may vary considerably.
- Double/Twin + 1 child Twin or Double room (based on 2 full paying passengers) with an extra bed or rollaway suitable for a child ages & rates as per details on our Online Booking System.
- Double/Twin + 2 children Twin or Double room (are priced based on 3 full paying passengers) with extra beds or rollaway beds suitable for children ages & rates as per details on our Online Booking System.
- Cot/cradle or crib This service is on request and suitable for a child under the age of 2 years; a charge may be made locally by the hotel.
- Disable room facilities are subject to availability and should always be on request. Child Policy where applicable, child discounts apply to the first child sharing ONLY. An additional child sharing is charged at the adult rate.
- Please note: UK ONLY- Infants and children are not permitted under any circumstances to share a bed with an adult.
- Where child sharing is free of charge child breakfast is not included.
Flight reservation rules:
Booking of air tickets:
- All booking requisitions shall contain clear, accurate and specific information required for issuing correct tickets and in the format as prescribed by us from time to time.
- Tickets once issued shall be conclusive, final and binding on the customer as regards the details contained therein unless any discrepancy in the particulars is reported by th e customer to us within the same working day of its issuance. The tickets are subject to availability and also subject to the rules as framed by the concerned airlines.
- It is your obligation to notify us of any changes in their designated representatives and we will not be held liable for any bookings made by unauthorized persons.
- By presentation of any information for booking, customer warrants:
- That all statements of fact contained therein are true and complete and accurate.
- It has satisfied itself about the passenger's credentials based on the documentary evidence. That customer has complied with all applicable laws.
- Customer agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any airline with whom customer elects to deal. Unless otherwise stated in the fare rules, all fares are “non- refundable”, “non-transferable” and non-assignable” and cannot be changed once purchased. Customer is responsible for ensuring that it abides by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any airline with whom customer elects to deal, including terms and conditions of purchase set forth in an air carrier's fare rules or contract of carriage.
- Ticket orders must be placed on the platform or by email as a reply to the quote email with clear indication of price quoted & accepted and the itinerary to be ticketed.
- We will not issue airline tickets unless directed by authorized representatives of the customer. We may, but shall not be required to request that such direction be received in writing prior to the issuance or cancellation of any airline tickets or making any modifications thereto. E-tickets will be dispatched electronically without additional charge.
- We will issue the ticket if the booking is within deadline or if the itinerary can be rebooked.
- We will revert back within 3 hours if the ticket order cannot be executed.
- Customer will be notified promptly if its fare cannot be ticketed and in most cases an alternative may be offered depending upon the feasibility. If customer declines the alternative, it will not be charged. It is thecustomer's responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available for any air ticket purchased.
- On rare occasions, customer may receive a flight confirmation, but the airline may not accept the request to issue a ticket. In this event, we will email customer a rejection email without being liable or responsible for such rejection. It shall be the sole responsibility of customer to give the correct latest address/email id. In the event of communication via email, customer will not be charged for such notification.
- If you agree to a wait listed PNR, the PNR is not confirmed and may be cancelled. Once confirmed, customer will be notified of the final price. Customer is responsible to provide all information with respect to flight schedule changes to the traveler, whether or not listed on PNR's. In the event the flight schedule change is not indicated on the PNR, we will use our best efforts to notify customer of any flight schedule changes. We upon customer's request will use its best efforts to accommodate traveler requested changes in the flight schedule. Any costs in this regard will be borne by the customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse issuing the tickets while the flight departure time is less than 240 minutes.
- We shall not be held responsible for those passengers who forgot to do the mandatory online check-in before their departure in case of any extra charges by airline.
Transfer reservation rules:
- We are not obliged to carry any child under the age of 14 unless that child is accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over. In some destinations children under the age of 2 may be charged a fee for occupying a seat, in others, the said child may travel free if accompanied by a full fare-paying passenger over the age of 16. Children over the age of 2 require a booking to be made for them.
- The service booked may only be used by the person(s) named on the booking or for whom it has been purchased, and may not be transferred to or used by anyone else. The person that requests the booking-form must have the authority to do so from all the other travelers in the group and confirm that the people named on it accept the booking conditions, and is responsible for the full cost of the service, including any cancellation or amendment charges. He/she will inform other members of the party of confirmation details and any other appropriate information.
- Once the transfer booking is completed, a voucher with the reference number will be displayed on the screen. The voucher must be printed and presented as proof of reservation.
- The voucher will show all of the necessary information to reach the boarding point. The voucher will also show a contact telephone number for checking the booking and informing about contingencies.
- The destination and pick-up addresses on the voucher are the addresses where the passenger will be delivered and picked up. Any modifications to a booking will be subject to an administration charge as well as any change in the rate to be charged if the pickup point is more than two kilometers from the booked pick up point. We also reserve the right to not provide the service if the service is very different from the original service booked. No changes/amendments are allowed after the deadline of the reservation.
- Clients are entitled to cancel the transfer through our system. Cancellations must be made before the cancellation deadline. We will refund the money subject to the cancellation policy.
- A no-show by the passenger without prior warning shall be considered a cancellation.
- No reimbursement to the final consumer shall be made in the event of a 'no-show' without prior consultation with and express authorization from us, who shall inform you of charges payable which may vary up to 100% of the amount of the reservation.
- Information for the booking of the transfer service is provided by you. The voucher must be checked for errors.
- The passenger must take the voucher with him/her whenever he/she travels on a service, and must produce the voucher for inspection when requested. The passenger must take care of the voucher.
- The passenger must make sure he/she is on the correct service and meets any service on which the passenger is traveling at the relevant boarding point.
- The passenger should arrive at the boarding point for a service at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time for that service.
- If the passenger arrives later than the scheduled departure time, the passenger will be considered to have missed the service. We shall not be liable to the passenger if he/she misses any service or suffers any loss, economic or otherwise, as a result of his/her late arrival, and shall not be obliged to hold up any service to wait for the passenger, or to provide a seat on any other service if the passenger misses a service.
- All transfers will be carried out on the day stated on the voucher. The passenger must allow plenty of time in order to arrive in time to connect with air travel services or other forms of transport provided by other carriers.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, transfers from the airport may be automatically delayed if the flight suffers a delay.
- If there is a possibility of late arrival of the aircraft, the passenger should advise you of same and the you shall send the flight details in an email and this will be passed to the supplier of the transfer.
- The passenger undertakes to comply with the particular rules established by the transfer service supplier during the transfer service.
- Passengers are entitled to ONE SUITCASE and ONE piece of hand luggage each. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. We reserve the right to charge for any excess luggage.
- We must be informed of items such as, but not limited to sports equipment (golf clubs, ski's windsurf boards etc.) and electric wheelchairs which will be subject to an additional charge. Extra charges may be made at our absolute discretion and depending on the transfer supplier and the destination. Such extra charges must be paid before departure otherwise we may refuse transport of the aforementioned items.
- Luggage must be clearly labelled with the owner's name and destination address.
- It is understood that the passenger shall carry with him/her all their luggage and personal belongings, irrespective of their location within the vehicle where these are stowed, and that such luggage and personal belongings are carried at user's own risk. Passengers are recommended to be present during handling, loading and unloading of luggage.
- We reserve the right (and delegates to its drivers and appointed agents the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs and/or whose behavior is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passengers. Under these circumstances we reserve the right to refuse any reimbursement and no alternative transfer service will be provided.
- Passengers are not allowed to consume alcohol on any of the vehicles. The one exception to this rule is when it has been agreed in writing by us with passengers utilizing a Limousine. In such cases reasonable amounts of alcohol consumption during their transfer is allowed. Smoking is not permitted, except where express permission has been given by the driver.
- The passenger(s) shall be responsible for all damages caused in the event of abnormal or vandalizing behavior.
- If we were to fail for any reason within its control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, we will provide suitable transport such as another coach, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by us for the costs of an alternativemeans of transport incurred by the passenger to reach their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of reaching that destination by taxi.
- We shall have no liability for any delay or failure to carry the passenger or for breach of contract when caused by a circumstance beyond our reasonable control. The following shall, without restriction, be considered to be circumstances beyond our reasonable control: war or threat of war, accidents causing delays on the service route, exceptional severe weather conditions, fire and/or damage at a station, compliance with requests from the police, customs or other government officials and security services, deaths and accidents on the road, vandalism and terrorism, unforeseen traffic delays, strike/industrial action, riot or local disturbance or unrest, problems caused by other final consumers, bankruptcy, insolvency or cessation of trade of any carrier used by us and other circumstances affecting passenger safety.
- Our maximum liability to the CLIENT and/or passenger(s) for any reasonable and foreseeable loss, damage or liability which the passenger may suffer or incur as a result of our failure, breach of contract, or the deliberate or negligent acts or omissions of any of our employees, shall be limited to the reservation price for the transfer booked.
- When the nationality of the Passenger is entered while making a search, the agency confirms that the nationality of the passport of the passenger is entered, the rates displayed after the search results will be for the nationality entered during the search so any incorrect nationality entered may cause financial loss. our reservation system cannot be held responsible for such financial losses.
- Our reservation system cannot be held responsible for the resort fees that hotels, especially in the US, might charge. This fee is charged by the hotel directly and our system has no control over this practice.
Extra charges made by the hotel
- We have no responsibility for the extra charges, television remote, sauna swimming pool use, etc. Surcharges should be paid by the passenger directly to the hotel.
- Our reservation team tries hard to inform the you about the supplements such as gala dinners or compulsory dinners during festive seasons but cannot be held responsible for such supplements implemented by the hotel.
- During fair periods, exhibitions, sporting events, etc. Our prices may be closer to those rack rates of the hotels. We advise you to inform the passenger that the price paid may sometimes be higher than that portrayed by the hotel, to avoid dispute.
- Should any such date periods change or new rates apply these will be confirmed at time of booking and invoiced at the applicable rate. you must therefore check with their passenger to pay the increased price. If not, you should cancel or amend the booking.
- Occasionally you may be asked for the prepayment of the entire stay. If such prepayment should not reach us within the dates discussed, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without issuing further warnings.
- Some hotels may stipulate that bookings during fair periods or high season are for a minimum stay. Once accepting the booking, you will be liable for all the nights whereby no refund will be given. If cancelling or departing earlier full charges will apply.
- Rooms may not be held for these periods in fictitious names. In this case, non-arrival charges may be incurred.
- Trade fairs/special events bookings must not be made with fictitious names for you to hold space. Hotels might reject bookings made with abbreviations like TBA, TBD.
- During fair periods some hotels do not accept bookings for more than 3 rooms for the same period so after making the booking you will be informed accordingly.
- The system permits you to issue vouchers relative to your reservations; they could be personalized with your company logo. In any case where the system makes errors, our reservation will hold itself responsible. You may continue to issue their vouchers keeping details unchanged from that issued automatically by the system, mentioning the supplier's name that will provide the payment for the room. All the payments for extras are to be collected from you.
- In the case in which we receive an invoice from the hotels/suppliers with your voucher enclosed in which appears more nights than the system confirmed, we will send the invoice for the additional nights to you.
- Where a passenger does not utilize their booking or a cancellation request is received after the check-in time then a no show charge will be applied. Invoice will be issued for the amount displayed in the cancellation policy at the time of booking. The amount can be up to 100% depending on hotel/supplier terms.
- The Hoteliers normally holds the rooms until 12:00 Midnight (Local time of Destination) based on Check-In date. Any late check-in request must be arranged with the hoteliers, Otherwise, we are not responsible to hold the reservations or rooms without any prior notice which ismandatory to inform by you.
Cancellations and amendments
- Cancellations / modifications required after your reservation has been locked (after passed cancellation deadline) must be made in writing and send by email to us, and then CLIENT should wait for our reply back regarding your pending fees. We do not make any changes or cancel your booking before acceptance email.
- The reservations must be cancelled directly on the website and they will usually have the terms of cancellation shown in the reservation. The acknowledgment in return will be the confirmation of cancellation, and it will be taken as the date & time for the cancellation. You are liable to pursue the acknowledgment.
- At the time of booking the real name of the passenger has to be properly noted. Hotels might refuse any change of name and our reservation system can't be held responsible. This can happen in any hotel but especially for US hotels in some cases, name changes are not allowed. In such cases, the booking may need to be cancelled and re-booked if there is still space available. If the hotel rates had changed then the new rates will apply.
- We do not guarantee at all for any name change at any hotels or any countries. We highly recommend using the original name for reservations.
- In modify cases, waive request for cancellation penalties or even void request of flight tickets, suppliers or third parties will follow their own rules and conditions which may be different than Hotels or Airlines policies. So you should only follow the conditions and policies which already accepted by the user at booking creation time.
- Cancellations after the deadline will result in an invoice for the amount stated in the cancellation policy at the time of booking.
- You or your customers are not allowed to cancel or amend the reservations directly with the hotel or airline.
- You should make all the cancellations or amendments and/or early check-outs with our sales team authorization and using the online system or through email.
- Refund requests for early check out must be accompanied by the hotel early check out authorization. The authorization is not a guarantee for a refund, which will be issued only if the hotel or supplier will not charge us.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Any amendments or cancellations of bookings must be done via us and NOT the hotel/travel suppliers themselves. Should you fail to do so, full charges will apply for the services booked through us, and regardless of your dealings with the hotels/service providers directly.
- Any deals between passengers and hotelier will be checked and reviewed by us and this process will be accepted once we received any written on hotels' official letterhead or email from the related department of the hotel. (Otherwise, we will not follow the case.)
- During particular periods (world fairs, congress or events), the terms of cancellation couldbe different from those standards. Pay attention to those unusual cases.
- Any amendment is on request and is not guaranteed.
- In some cases, decreasing the number of a night might increase the overall booking price. The reason is, the original booking was made during a promotion period and that promotion may not be valid anymore.
- Any modification for Air tickets (if possible by airline rules) an admin fee may be applied by our platform. This fee is completely different than airline rules or cancellation charges and you may check the rate with our team.
- Any cancellation for Air tickets (if possible by airline rules) an admin fee may apply by us. This fee is completely different than airline rules or cancellation charges and you may check the rate with our team.
- VOID Request: Some issued flight tickets can be void in 30 minutes IF the VOID window is still open based on Airline rules or third-party seller, you may request our sales team to VOID the issued ticket in that period. A service fee for VOID is chargeable per PAX.
- WAIVE request approval is totally up to the hotel and after they printed an official letter for the waive, supplier and service provider need to confirm it as well, in case if provider rejected the waive, we could not be carrying out your request.
- Kindly note: Waive can be rejected due to contractual agreement between Hotel, Provider, Local DMCs.
- (We will inform you before taking any action and it needs a mandatory acceptance by you. This fee is completely different than Hotel rules or amendscharges.)
- In cases where the booked hotel is closed, overbooked or has maintenance problems and cannot provide the rooms booked, our reservation platform is responsible for providing an alternate with the similar category of the original hotel.
- Our reservation system cannot be held responsible for the losses for the reallocation as it is beyond the control of our platform.
- Our sales team will always try to provide a better alternative and /or compensation whenever possible but better alternative and/or compensation are not contractual in case of a book out.
- In some cases, the hotel is available in the search results, however once the booking is done the final status appears as pending. This is due to the fact that the allotment might be booked by another agency just before your booking is processed or due to some technical issues.
- A booking is confirmed only when the status comes as confirmed.
- In the event that status comes as pending, not-booked, rejected, our reservation platform system operation team will get back to you regarding the situation within 48 hours and we will do the best to reconfirm it as on some occasion it is not possible, thus we would ask you to book an alternative hotel.
- Our reservation platform functions as an intermediary. we shall not be held responsible for any damages that could derive to you or if the booking cannot be fulfilled due to catastrophic events, fire, earthquake, epidemic, flood, snowstorm, explosion, strike, riot, civil disturbance, war, act of God, any failure or delay of any transportation, power or communications system or any similar events beyond either parties' control, and these issues cannot be linked to us and/or system as acts of negligence.Complaints
- In case of an emergency or if you have any problem at the hotel/transfer, the agency or the end customer has to call to emergency phone number on their voucher's or call to their agent. Please take note that we will not consider any complain/refund if the customer does not call or does not get any slip from hotels in case of any problems with our services.
- Complaints must be reported to the hotel/service provider on the spot. We shall not be held liable for any compensation for a problem which could have been rectified during the passenger's stay, hadthe hotel/service provider been made aware of it.
- In case of any disputes or claim, we should receive the complaint within 15 days, starting from the last day of occupancy or end of service, and only if you previously called our emergency number at the time of the problem. Please note that nothing will be taken into consideration after the deadline.
- If the passenger leaves the hotel before the check-out date, an invoice will be issued for the full stay and if the hotel and the supplier both confirm a reduction, it will be our team's responsibility to issue a credit note for the amount to refund. It is compulsory for the passenger before leaving the hotel to ask for a written declaration that states the exact date in which the stay was terminated and its availability to carry out the refund from the hotel. This document should be presented to our sales team in order to get the refund for the unused nights.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved at the hotel must be notified to our sales team with a document taken by the hotel proving that the hotel acknowledges the problem.
- Our sales team will get back to you within 5-30 working days depending on the nature of your query.
Hotel information and facilities
- Our support team does their best to provide the most updated and correct hotel information. However, for a number of reasons beyond our control, we cannot be held responsible for the hotel information, pictures and facilities of the hotel displayed on the website. You shall not hesitate to contact us or the hotel if any facility or a feature is important to them. Otherwise, our reservation system once more, cannot be held responsible.